Why Choose Crowley Cleaning For Karcher Rental
At Crowley Cleaning, we are proud to say that we are Premier Karcher Dealers. That title means that we have a vast amount of expertise about the entire range of Karcher and can give you the best advice possible when you’re looking for the right piece of cleaning machinery to lease.
We have a huge variety of professional quality Karcher equipment available for hire including cold pressure washers, hot pressure washers, carpet cleaners, floor scrubbers, steam cleaners, vacuum sweepers and vacuum cleaners so whatever you need, we can help.
Making the cleaning machine rental process as easy as possible for our customers is at the top of our list of priorities. That’s why we have so many short-term and long-term leasing options available. Whether you need the machine for a week or 5 years, Crowley Cleaning has you covered. Additionally, we always deliver our Karcher machines to you when you need them and take them away when you’re done, so you don’t have to worry about it.
As Karcher Premier Dealers, we give full onsite training to you or any staff that will be using the machine. We find having an expert explain the equipment dramatically reduces the learning curve so you and your staff can get the most out of the machine you have hired with the minimum of fuss.
Why should you hire Karcher cleaning equipment instead of buying it? There are plenty of circumstances in which purchasing your cleaning machiner is a great option, but here are some of the key advantages of leasing it.
- You can scale your business without being forced to take out loans to buy more machines which keeps your borrowing power strong.
- Time is money and having staff wait around unable to work because a piece of cleaning machinery is being repaired can be a nightmare. With a lease, it will be replaced immediately so there is far less downtime.
- You get the best cleaning equipment on the market at all times.
- Lower repair and maintenance costs as we take care of everything.
- No depreciation costs.
- You can get project-specific cleaning machinery for shorter-term projects where it wouldn’t make sense to make a purchase.